Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How do I find shared trees?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 3 Aug 2013 15:32

I have just resubscribed to Genes Reunited after a long absence. There used to be a scroll down box where you could look at all the family trees other members had agreed to share with you.
I have tried finding all the shared trees I am permitted to look at but cannot find them anywhere on the website. I am very likely missing the very obvious but I would appreciate any help in pointing me in the right direction.
Many thanks

Sally

Sally Report 3 Aug 2013 15:47

click on list at the top and at the top it says view other trees

sally w <3

GenealogyResearchAssistance

GenealogyResearchAssistance Report 3 Aug 2013 16:01

Hi Jane and welcome back

to view trees others have shared with you go to your tree, and underneath the title it says "View other trees" click this and a list of trees which you have gained permission to view should be listed.

Thelma

Thelma Report 3 Aug 2013 16:05

I go to "Messages" then "My Contacts"

Jane

Jane Report 3 Aug 2013 17:28

Ah ha ..........simples when you know how :-D

Thank you for the replies.......very much appreciated

Jane

Jane Report 3 Aug 2013 17:28

Ah ha ..........simples when you know how :-D

Thank you for the replies.......very much appreciated