Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert David Neale b. 1949 Liverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Platts

Platts Report 14 Jan 2014 17:28

Does anyone have any information concerning Robert David Neale born 1949 Liverpool. He is my brother in law. His sister Lynn Mary Neale has been trying to trace him for a number of years as she last saw him over 40 years ago.. I have tried various indices to no avail. Any information would be greatly appreciated as news needs to be passed on concerning a family member.

Regards Tony

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 14 Jan 2014 20:32

You may be better putting this on find living relatives

What have you tried to find him? please

Penny

Penny Report 14 Jan 2014 21:09

Where was he then? with whom?

Platts

Platts Report 14 Jan 2014 22:50

Have tried various websites to locate him. Ran an article in the Liverpool Echo last year. Contacted the ITV show long lost families 3 years ago on behalf of Lynn (my sister-in-law), they started a search but have given up as they only think he went to Germany. Nothing has been heard of him, so as you can imagine we are at a loss as where we go from here.
Regards Tony

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 14 Jan 2014 23:11

If someone doesn't want to be found, it's surprisingly easy to 'disappear'

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 15 Jan 2014 11:13

Google returns several results for a Robert David Neale in Berlin Practicing as a Psychotherapist listed with an address and phone number

Roy

Platts

Platts Report 15 Jan 2014 17:55

Thank you Roy, will try to make contact with Germany.
Regards Tony
:-)