Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Double profile

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Thora

Thora Report 11 Feb 2014 10:58

My tree/profile is shown twice, I expect that I inadvertently entered my details twice. This has resulted in my receiving an e mail from GR that there is a match! How do I delete one of the trees also should there not be an inbuilt inhibiter to prevent details being input twice.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Feb 2014 13:07

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/help/faqs

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 11 Feb 2014 13:07

As you are the/should be the root person in your tree its imposible for YOU to have duplicated youself or to have 2 trees at the moment,

You need to contact GR you can email them their emails addy is [email protected]

Or you can contact them through the site,

Click on "help" tab at the top of this page, Then bottom left at the bottom of the Complete FAQ Listing click on "feedback" then "Feedback" again, The next page will have this message

Feedback

If you have a suggestion that is not mentioned above and would like to let us know or if you would like to give us your feedback on the site please send us an email by "clicking here"

The words "clicking here" is the link you need, click on that

Roy

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 12 Feb 2014 13:15

Hello Thora and welcome to the Community boards.

I'll let Thora know that she has replies to her query. :-)