Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mundia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 28 Feb 2014 20:13

Has anyone registered with Mundia.com been able to access the site recently?
I have been trying for 3 days and can't get past the login page. When clicking on 'sign in' I just get redirected to the same login page.
I emailed support two days ago but haven't had a reply.
It's very odd.
Beverley

Gai

Gai Report 1 Mar 2014 06:58

Hi Beverley,

I can sign into Mundia but can't access my tree at all.

I try to select my tree and noting happens.

Gai :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 1 Mar 2014 12:16

Seems to be working OK.

As it's part of the Ancestry stable, try phoning them. If they can't advise, they might be able to transfer you or give a phone number for the Mundia team.

From the UK - a free number
"Need Help? Call 0800 404 9723"

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 1 Mar 2014 13:27

On Facebook all this week there have been people complaining about access to Ancestry, so I would imagine the problems with Mundia will be tied up with this.

But as DeeTecTive has said, give them a call, they are very friendly and at least you can speak to someone there, not like here!!!

BeverleyW

BeverleyW Report 1 Mar 2014 17:18

I live in Spain, it's not worth an international call !
I dare say it will sort itself out when it's ready.
Thanks all.

Flip

Flip Report 2 Mar 2014 06:12

It's working fine for me - but another thread was started yesterday because some members couldn't access ancestry records. It was fixed by turning off the modem (unplug it as well) for 30 seconds and restart. Worth a try.