Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for prior

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

joanne

joanne Report 5 Apr 2014 16:30

my birth mothers maiden name is prior
her parents frank(Charles) and joan ?
can anyone add more to me tree please

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 5 Apr 2014 16:58

Hello Joanne.

If you want help/advice, you need to put some dates & locations, even if just a rough idea.

Have you tried using Freebmd to look for births, marriages and deaths of family members?

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/

Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 5 Apr 2014 17:06

Joanne, please stick to one thread:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1339168

Jan

joanne

joanne Report 7 Apr 2014 14:31

this is for my mums side the other is for dads side
I was fostered so have no dates of any marriages or anything sorry

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Apr 2014 09:29

Read the replies on your other threads................which include the year of your parents' marriage!

And try to do some research....................you can't really expect your tree to be done for you.

And bear in mind that if your tree is on GR, you must not include in it anyone who may be living, unless you have permission.......from every individual

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Apr 2014 09:37

Invest £9.25 in the cert of your parents' marriage.................

Sheila M Prior married Barry G Sommerfeld [?]Name: PRIOR, Sheila MRegistration district: [?] Oxford County: OxfordshireYear of registration: 1973Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec Spouse's last name Sommerfeld
Volume no: 6B
Page no:2388

Your mother MAY have re-married in 1995