Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

newspaper articles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winifred

Winifred Report 16 Sep 2014 18:28

Can anyone help please?
I've viewed articles relating to one of my ancestors in the newspapers section. It says click to add to keepsakes. How do I access Keepsakes.....where is it? Also I'm finding it impossible to print the article off. Is this not possible? Thank you Wynn x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Sep 2014 19:12

Keepsafe can be found in the 2nd line down from the top of this page
Home-family tree-relatives-keepsafe...etc...etc..etc.

Try right clicking your mouse over the image then select 'save image as' .
If it works the image will be saved to your computer which you can then print off.

I must admit that sometimes it doesn't work :-0

Winifred

Winifred Report 16 Sep 2014 20:35

Thanks I have found Keepsake now but still can't open to print off after save as. It would better if you could just print directly but it doesn't seem possible. It just jams my PC up when I try. Thanks

Winifred

Winifred Report 16 Sep 2014 20:35

Thanks I have found Keepsake now but still can't open to print off after save as. It would better if you could just print directly but it doesn't seem possible. It just jams my PC up when I try. Thanks