Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FTM + Chart Companion+ Gedcom download.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 22 Jan 2016 17:35

Can anyone advise me as to the way forward.
FTM no longer available,so cannot purchase with it a Chart Companion to download a gedcom.
I am trying to create a wall chart of my existing trees in a landscape design without a font limitation.In other words when I press print it will start with my earliest ancestor and continue down to the present.Must be able to add at various times further info and pictures.
Await replies in due course.
Regards.
Michael. :-( :-(

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Jan 2016 01:31

Accidental duplication - see reply on
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1357555

Michael

Michael Report 23 Jan 2016 10:53

Hi again,
I also meant to mention that I am on Windows 10 so perhaps the earlier versions of FTM might not be suitable.
I have also seen advertised a Genealogy FT maker but do not know whether it would work.
Regards.
Michael.