Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Family Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Derek

Derek Report 17 May 2016 08:50

In my researches for other people, I often get asked whether i can present them with a Family tree.......is it possible to start another Tree on Genes, quite apart from my own??..and if so how??.....I can take a straight NO :-( :-( :-( :-(

Thanks as always
Derek

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 May 2016 09:04

Why not do a tree with a free tree maker

On genes you can do different trees but you have to have another account with a different email address

Derek

Derek Report 17 May 2016 09:07

Thanks muchly......a free tree maker??????

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 May 2016 09:12

It's possible to download programmes onto your home computer to build a tree. Just google 'Free FH tree programmes' to explore what's available.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-genealogy-family-tree-software.htm

Derek

Derek Report 17 May 2016 12:31

Hi DetEcTive...thank you..I've just realised I have the Disc of "Family tree Maker" from Ancestry..love to La Gooner!!

Derek.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 May 2016 12:53

Sheesh Derek! What are you like ? :-D :-D