Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frances Phillips

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elsiemary

Elsiemary Report 19 Feb 2017 22:41

Trying to find Frances Crocker. Married Raymond Phillips Plymouth 1962

patchem

patchem Report 19 Feb 2017 23:33

Just for information, the marriage in 1962 was of Frances M H Crocker.

patchem

patchem Report 19 Feb 2017 23:42

Frances is in a tree on here, possibly belonging to her daughter in her married name.

Added:
Frances plus adult children etc on facebook

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 20 Feb 2017 01:07

Elsiemary ...........

what exactly do you want to find out????

malyon

malyon Report 20 Feb 2017 10:15

francis born 1943 plymouth

Elsiemary

Elsiemary Report 22 Feb 2017 22:46

I want to find Frances. I have searched trees putting in Crocker and Phillips but nothing came up. What am I doing wrong?

patchem

patchem Report 23 Feb 2017 06:51

Have you found possible children of the Phillips/Crocker marriage born in Plymouth on free bmd or Ancestry or FMP?

Have you then looked for marriage of her daughter in 1994 Plymouth, to a possible husband with distinctive name (spelling of first name)?

You can then search facebook with that information, or put the name into 192.com (use the daughter's husband's name with exact spelling to find them on 192.com - I do not have full access)

Also,
FrancEs Crocker, 1943, is in her daughter's tree on here - are you looking in Search/Search All Member Trees, top right?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 23 Feb 2017 09:38

I know I answered this thread earlier, but my reply seems to have vanished.

There were several Phillips /Crocker births following 1962, two of them in Plymouth.
The others may or may not be Frances's children. Another Phillips /Crocker couple married in Devon in 1962, and another in 1972, so some of the children may be theirs.
But the Plymouth ones are almost certainly Frances's

Search on FreeBMD.

Elsiemary

Elsiemary Report 23 Feb 2017 09:47

Thank you everyone for your help. I found Frances on a tree on this site. I also found daughter on FB and sent a private message to both Frances and daughter.