Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hot matches and tree search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lemons

lemons Report 16 Apr 2017 10:23

Hi and help please..
On Genes reunited i used to click on the numbers next to family names in my tree. This would take me to tree matches or records. It doesn't appear to open tree matches now. If I recall they were matches in other members trees and I would then send a message. Nothing happens when I click on the number.
I assume it's something I'm doing wrong as I'm not too good with these things.
Help most appreciated.
Thank you Angie

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Apr 2017 11:19

Assuming they are there, they appear in the original tab, that is the first one which opened when you signed into the site.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 16 Apr 2017 14:01

They are on a screen underneath your Tree. Lots of people have had this problem!! If you make your tree screen half-size, you will be able to see both. :-)

lemons

lemons Report 16 Apr 2017 15:27

Thank you very much :-D