Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eastfields High School Mitcham Surrey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elisa

Elisa Report 28 Jun 2017 14:57

Eastfields High School merged with Rowan High School for girls in 2002 and became Mitcham Vale High School. In 2006 the School became St Marks Academy.

To celebrate its 10th anniversary they are looking for any photos of either Eastfields or Rowan High schools.

Did you attend either school? Do you have any memorabilia or photos that can be scanned and sent to me.
Thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jun 2017 07:15

Have you tried google

Quite often they will find old photos etc

Elisa

Elisa Report 30 Jun 2017 08:03

Yes I have. I am making a trip to the local library as they have a good local history department but had hoped that I would be able source some photos by ex pupils/staff.