Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oi!! Just returning........

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 08:55

Tinsel Knickers back to tips.. He wandered onto gen last night and Heather left him in my care. Very brave of her lol !

TinaTheCheshirePussyCat

TinaTheCheshirePussyCat Report 31 Jul 2006 09:03

Hi Rebs Is he still alive? We know what you are like when a fella wanders all unknowingly into your orbit! Hope you treated him gently. Tina

Heather

Heather Report 31 Jul 2006 09:24

Im not sure we want him back if he has been 'soiled' now. I shall ask Merry to give him a complete check over to see if he is returned in same condition as when he broke loose from his ankle chain. Now, where are those surgical gloves and lube.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 09:38

pmsl! Not sure what will traumatise him more. His experience on the gen board or the thought of Merry giving him a lube job. *waves to Tina* hey, l was nice enough to return him wasn't I?

Merry

Merry Report 31 Jul 2006 09:40

Do you mind....................I haven't had my breakfast yet!!! Merry

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 09:44

oops! looks like we've traumatised Merry as well.

Glen In Tinsel Knickers

Glen In Tinsel Knickers Report 31 Jul 2006 09:55

At least i know i'm in safe hands.

Heather

Heather Report 31 Jul 2006 09:58

And erm, you can return the lycra shorts to General, Merry. Whose gimp do they think he is - dressing him up like that. I told you we should have had him identichipped, didnt I. We are feeding him too much meat. Will have the ankle manacle reinforced with some internal spikes I think.

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Jul 2006 10:31

Glen Poor you in those knickers (pretty threadbare by now I imagine!) It must have been great getting those manacles off for a while I think you'll also need a bit of TLC from Mrs Tinsel after a full week let loose on the boards at all hours of the day & night. Enjoy your rest & come back soon. I don't know how long Heather will last without her gimp! Sarah :-)

Heather

Heather Report 31 Jul 2006 10:38

I already have a replacement in mind - and fresh knickers will be quite pleasant for a while. But I shall be requesting a full internal enquiry as to how he managed to break free. It was a shock, I can tell you, to find him wandering about zombie fashion wearing Merry's water wings on General last night.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 10:46

Hmmm, he did seem a bit shell shocked Heather. And l think he nicked Merry floaties when she wasn't looking.

Heather

Heather Report 31 Jul 2006 10:51

Where was the border control guards I want to know? I thought we gave O.C. that position? He isnt clever enough to have chatted her up in Norman French (or Wisdom) so just how did he manage to sneak through. And how come the ankle chains didnt weigh him down in the water???? Im suspecting bribery and corruption here. Mmm, young Michael, who would have been perfectly malleable is away at present, so thats no good. Paul - well, a bit stroppy and Ego - no way, hed break the chains in seconds. Im still Eding for the same choice of replacement as my original thought.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 11:01

Oooh, bet he bribed her with a mixed basket of turnips and parsnips. You know how partial she is to them.

Heather

Heather Report 31 Jul 2006 11:12

Yes, well he has been known to use his turnips to good effect. He has that native cunning. This is lovely chatting about him as he fights his way back from the hospital with Mrs G, isnt it!!! :}

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 11:24

While the turnips away..............lol. Wonder what concoction OC will be serving up for this evenings supper. Her parsnip wine is erm........... legendary, quite unforgetable :-((

Merry

Merry Report 31 Jul 2006 12:20

OC serves navy blue rice pudding on Mondays. Merry

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Jul 2006 12:21

Now, why doesn't that surprise me Merry ? Sarah :-) I thought she was really into Green though ??

Merry

Merry Report 31 Jul 2006 12:24

That would depend on whether she now has a green beret, or is still using the old-school navy one? Which colour goes with her record-office-anorak? Merry

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jul 2006 12:24

Oh dear.........and supper is served at what time? *quickly fills in appointment diary*

Merry

Merry Report 31 Jul 2006 12:25

That depends on what time the rice pudding congeals. Merry