Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WOULD ANYONE LIKE A COPY !!!

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 7 Jun 2006 07:58

Hi I have been sent a copy of a map of lancashire in 1610. It is really fascinating if you would like me to forward it on to you then just let me have your email address love linda x x

Dea

Dea Report 7 Jun 2006 08:02

Thank you SSooo much for the offer - I have pm'd you my e-mail. Dea x

Julie

Julie Report 7 Jun 2006 08:04

Thanks, ive message you Julie

Germaine

Germaine Report 7 Jun 2006 08:34

OH!!! YES PLEASE. Will pm you. Thankyou Germaine x

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 7 Jun 2006 09:20

Linda, Nothing to do with the map, but just wondering, Did you get that military photo ID on 1914-1918 site Roy

Carter

Carter Report 7 Jun 2006 09:28

thanks roy i did and i have sent you an email love linda x x

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 7 Jun 2006 09:50

Linda That's a lovely offer - I'll pm my email if I may. Many thanks Snowdrops

Carter

Carter Report 7 Jun 2006 10:14

just off doing a bit of shopping but will be back later. send me your email address and i will send a copy to you all later must have done about 30 this morning - glad it is of interest to you all love linda x x

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 7 Jun 2006 10:19

Linda Have received a copy of your map and have to give you a public thank you for such a thoughtful deed. The map is wonderful and nice to see all my little towns and villages on there. Thank you very much indeed!! Snowdrops

Derek

Derek Report 7 Jun 2006 11:05

Lindy, many thanks for the great map. All I need to do now is get my ancestors back that far. :o) Derek

Carter

Carter Report 7 Jun 2006 12:47

I am back from shopping PHEW !! it was hot out there. so i will catch up with you all love linda x x

≈≈≈Jenny≈≈≈

≈≈≈Jenny≈≈≈ Report 7 Jun 2006 13:02

Yes please - have pm my email thanks for the offer dont miss too much sun Jenx

≈≈≈Jenny≈≈≈

≈≈≈Jenny≈≈≈ Report 7 Jun 2006 13:13

13:02 - posted pm to lindy 13:11 - got full map! Fantastic service Lindy - the map is great - full colour - the works - brill to see recognisable place names - and properly Lancashire none of this daft cheshire/merseyside business!!! thanks again Jenx

GypsyJoe

GypsyJoe Report 7 Jun 2006 13:32

Thanks Lindy, Just PM'd you my e-mail addy. Since I'm from Aus finding things like this is a treat. Gypsyjoe

GypsyJoe

GypsyJoe Report 7 Jun 2006 14:48

Thanks for the map, it finally came through look fantastic. Gypsyjoe

Jen ~

Jen ~ Report 7 Jun 2006 15:15

Linda, what a generous offer, please could you let me have a copy of the map, as I'm a Lancashire lass lol ? Regards Jen

Christina

Christina Report 7 Jun 2006 16:31

Thanks for the offer, Lindy, I would really appreciate a copy - might help when searching for some of the places my husband's family originated. I'll send you a message. Christina

Carter

Carter Report 7 Jun 2006 17:11

dont forget to send me your email address if you want a copy love linda x

Lovettpod

Lovettpod Report 7 Jun 2006 17:50

Hello Linda, thanks so much for the offer to us all, have PM'd you my addy. Helen

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 7 Jun 2006 19:09

Yes please, I'll pm my email Cheryl