Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WOULD ANYONE LIKE A COPY !!!

Page 5 + 1 of 6

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 17 Jun 2006 21:19

just to let you know i am up to date with maps i am nearing the 400 mark so anymore for anymore love linda x x

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 17 Jun 2006 22:06

hi lindy,would love a copy of your map please forwrd it to me at ijpixie@btinternet.com. thank yu very much. sue xx

Eileen

Eileen Report 17 Jun 2006 22:36

hi linda , would love a copy of your map as my family all came from LIVERPOOL thanks in advance how do i send my address EILEEN

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 18 Jun 2006 16:10

Hi Lindy, would you please send a copy to my friend in Lancs She is not a GR member but a great Lancophile (is that a word??) I have pm her addy to you thank very much. Sylvia.

Carter

Carter Report 18 Jun 2006 20:51

eileen and suzanne i have sent you a message love linda x x

Carter

Carter Report 20 Jun 2006 10:53

anymore for anymore !!!

Mary

Mary Report 21 Jun 2006 11:04

Yes please, Lindy! Have sent pm, thankyou for your kind offer Mary

Daisy

Daisy Report 21 Jun 2006 23:20

Hi Lindy, Thank you for my copy of the map, I'm thrilled, it's superb, I can't wait to have it printed. Thanks again Daisy

Ashley

Ashley Report 22 Jun 2006 03:40

linda I would love a copy please. I've pm'd my email address. thanks Ashley