Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just when id figured out the photos from one side

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*~Lizbeth~*

*~Lizbeth~* Report 27 Mar 2006 22:33

my mum does the old 'o yeah i forgot we had those' and brings out an album full of photos of my grandad etc. just finished rooting through them all (including a very cute one of him as a baby) and i come out with a wedding shot. this includes 40ish(!) people with my grandad at the top in the centre. i have absolutely no clue whos wedding this is or anything!!! hmmm how frustrating. anyone got an ideas about how to go about identifying them? Also since he was a boxer, i have got lots of photos of him with his boxing friends etc and i thought it would be quite interesting if they were the rellies of anyone on here! You never know..... P.S anyone interesting in the man Charles Simmonds? i found a photo of him from 1918-1919 in his army gear, i think he was my nans fancy man until he went back to Africa (so my mum says) Anyway let me know if any of you out there are interested in boxers in the London area whom you never know i might have a piccie of!