Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I feel robbed.

Page 4 + 1 of 5

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ian

Ian Report 9 Mar 2006 17:17

I only have access to the free searches. I'm waiting for next weekend to get some more credits.

Val

Val Report 9 Mar 2006 17:27

just to let you know 1851 has been put on to scotlandspeople now

Ian

Ian Report 10 Mar 2006 00:31

Thanks for the tip Val but it doesn't look as though I'm as Scottish as I thought. :)

Ian

Ian Report 10 Mar 2006 14:19

Afternoon all. Could anyone with access to Ancestry do a search for: Charles James Allbrook from 1881 - 2006 My session ran out and I now can't see any of the basic information such as who else was living with him etc When I search I only find one census entry and two births in the BDM index. Can anyone find a death record anywhere?

Ian

Ian Report 10 Mar 2006 16:30

Can anyone do a lookup for Charles James Allbrook from 1881 onwards and tell me who he was living with in the 1891 census? Can anyone find a death cert. index for him too? Please,,, pwetty pwease.

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 10 Mar 2006 17:08

Hi Ian I am in the same boat as you spending a fortune on Scotlands People and cannot fimd anything of help Spent 39 credits last night and got no where would appreciate any tips you get. Helen