Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

*Spare* WW1 Army Record Cards - Surname: Button an

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 27 May 2005 10:33

Not sure if I can do this on here but still, only one way to find out! Downloaded both my Grandad's Army Record Cards last nite and the following were also on the page: E Button - Private - Notts Yeomanry Edward Button - Private - Suffolk Regiment Edward Button - RGA Edward Button - Private - looks like 1/6 Hants Regiment Edward Button - Private - Wiltshire Regiment Edwin S Button - Private - Nort'd Fus Ernest S Button - Private - N. Staff Ernest S Button - Sgt - Wiltshire Regiment E.T. Button - Corporal - E.Afr Vet Corps Ernest S Button - Private - AVC John Button - Private - E Lancs John Button - Private - Manch R John Button - Private - S. Staff R - Linc R John Button - Private - York ? Lancs R John Button - Private - Middx R - 1st HS Br John Button - Private - Rifle Brigade George Davie - Private - NCD George Davie - Private - RE George Davie - Private - RS Fus George Davie - Private - R Scots George Davie - Private - 11 R? Fus If they are useful to anyone let me know!