Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ww1 irish grandad desperate now any1 visitng KEW

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 20 Feb 2005 05:01

hiya is anybody visiting kew who could have a quick look there for any info on my grandad? please help ive been doing this for months and got nowere, the only thing i havnt done is visited kew but as i live in the north west + with a tribe of kids i just cant get there. If there is anybody i would really really appreciate it his name was PETER KENNY D.O.B 10 MAY 1894 AND HE WAS FROM FERBANE (KINGS COUNTY) OFFALYand thats about all i know he served in ww1 (dont know regiment) there must vbe some1 out there with nothing better to do haha ifany1 can i would really appreciate it thanks