Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Australian certs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lucky

Lucky Report 7 Mar 2004 23:45

We picked up my husbands nan's death certificate today. His aunt was visiting from Australia recently and left a copy for us. Well I can't get over the amount of information it contains, if ours were the same we'd all be very happy. As well as all the usual it has her fathers name, mothers maiden name,their occupations, where she was married at what age and who to. All her childrens names and ages. Where and when she was buried name and religion of the minister. How brilliant. I know it depends on the person who gives the information as to how much of it is right but what a good idea.