Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have You Joined the TribalPages Fan Club?!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 21 Feb 2004 00:17

See below...

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 21 Feb 2004 00:17

If you haven't yet discovered it, TribalPages is well worth a look... http://www(.)tribalpages(.)com/index(.)html It is so easy to upload your Tree and you get a really great looking, user-friendly, website almost literally at the press of a button or two. Go on, give it a go!

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 21 Feb 2004 00:39

Karen - I'm not sure where TribalPages was created... but it appears to have people from all over the world who have added their Trees.

kazimet

kazimet Report 21 Feb 2004 03:02

i have joined thank you

Oz Mozz

Oz Mozz Report 21 Feb 2004 06:14

I had a great time playing with the backgrounds etc for the home page! I need to get scanning to add piccie to make it really interesting!

Russell

Russell Report 21 Feb 2004 08:57

A brilliant site - it does all the work for you!

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 21 Feb 2004 19:51

nudge!

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 21 Feb 2004 20:03

I have been on this site a long time. I haven't found a better one. Bob

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 21 Feb 2004 21:19

hi there can anybody tell me how to upload my tree.ive saved my family tree maker to gedcom. now how do i send it to tribalpages??? from a very thick susie

Sandra

Sandra Report 21 Feb 2004 21:26

I've joined as well. Still inputting Tree at mo though, nearly finished. Have put lots of photos on as well. It is good fun to do. Sandra

krimpers

krimpers Report 21 Feb 2004 23:18

will give this a try too it seems very interesting. isabel

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 22 Feb 2004 00:47

Susie - just go to the TribalPages home page (address above) and click on 'Join Now'. You will then get very clear instructions. It's a very easy site to use. Honest!

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Feb 2004 12:50

hi linda thanx,will give it a try when it lets me on:( malcolm i too cant get on,but will keep trying susie

Paul

Paul Report 22 Feb 2004 13:30

This looks like a great web site to share your tree with relatives. I'm having problems uploading my GEDCOM file. Anyone else having problems?

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Feb 2004 13:48

paul i'll let you know when i can get on!!....lol susie

Kay

Kay Report 22 Feb 2004 14:14

Hi All Only had my tree on there for about 2 weeks and already had 88 hits. Not bad!!! No-one has contacted me with connections yet but time will tell and the more people know about it the better it will get Kay

Sue

Sue Report 22 Feb 2004 14:44

I have been trying to join off and on all morning but it keeps coming up with 'page cannot be displayed'. I am on aol, is this why I can't get on or are others on a different ISP? Sue

Linda & Tim

Linda & Tim Report 22 Feb 2004 15:37

I've been updating my TribalPages page for an hour or so with no problems accessing it via my Favourites menu, but have also just tried accessing it via Google... again with no problems! Sorry! I know that's a frustrating response for those of you who can't get on!! Please keep trying... it will be worth the effort, I promise!

Janet

Janet Report 25 Feb 2004 09:41

At last I can join the Fan Club! I uploaded my gedcom last night, but am still awaiting confirmation that it has been successfully uploaded. Can't wait to add some photo's and surprise all my cousins! What sort of feedback has everyone else had from their family members about the website?

Janet

Janet Report 25 Feb 2004 12:18

I'm sure there were more messages than this on this thread when I added my message earlier .....? Yes - my gedcom has been successfully uploaded! Now for the interesting bit - photo's and tittivating!