Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have you any Storks in your tree?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mystified

Mystified Report 30 Dec 2003 07:41

I am not sure where to post this, but I have been contacted from someone on another site who happened to notice I was researching the Stork family. They have come across some photos of a Stork family, in Sheffield with a connection to London,and wondered if they were mine. This does not appear to be the case. I have looked on the names list and no one seems to fit the little knowledge we have of them. I am posting this in the hope someone may know of them. I wish they were mine and it seems a pity to waste them. I think the person would not want any cash for them except postage. Can we reunite them? John Worldzone.net/family/reddesktop