Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Another 1871 look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 22 Aug 2003 01:12

I have 1881 Census information for Samuel Starkey. He was married in Jan 1881 and therefore was listed in 1881 Census with spouse - Mary Ann. I am trying to find out the name of his parents to determine if he is a brother of my gr grandfather - William. Samuel was apparently born August 28, 1861, and his parents may be William Starkey and Emma Brown. He was born in Shelfied Walsall and got married in Rushall Walsall and apparently died November 19, 1925. The person who gave me this information cannot remember where she found it, she just wrote down the information. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you