Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

scottish census look up if possible

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cazziemc

Cazziemc Report 4 Aug 2003 20:58

Hello, I wonder if any kind person has the 1861 census and could look for my family for me pretty please! I am looking in particular for John Mcintosh, born approx 1831, Elizabeth Mcintosh born approx 1834, and any children with them, possibly, Elizabeth, Mary and John. In 1855 they were married at Perries Court, High Street and gave their addresses as - John - Blackfriars Wynd, and Elizabeth -Fountain Close. Johns parents were John and Mary Mcintosh and Elizabeths were David and Elizabeth Hume. I would just love to find any of them on any Scottish census. By 1871 they had moved to Salford, Manchester, England, where I still live today. Heres hoping!! Thank you. Carol