Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

  • The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records


  • New posts
  • No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No Title

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date


Maura Report 13 Jul 2003 12:34

Re Errors on certificates: if you have some proof of this, return the certificate and ask them to look again. This happened to me with the spelling of the name CLARISSA - on the cert. was printed CLARIFFA, the old 'double s' form, copied out, I imagine, by someone unfamiliar with it. The Register Office send a new certificate, with apologies and a photocopy of the original, to show how the error had come about. Maura Bennett.