Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lesley Marriott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 22 Apr 2003 22:40

TO CHRISTINA HANN Confused ... I'm not suprised! OK, I made a start and thought I was getting somewhere and then lost the plot ... you may have done this already but can you type exactly what is shown on the gravestone ... I know I make notes from graves which I think I'll understand later and then have no idea what my own writing is supposed to say ... My best guess so far is William Whyte d 1963 is married to Robina Whyte died 1932. Robina's mother is called Janet and died 1927. Robina's stepfather is Hugh and died 1937. Janet aged 13 months is the child of William and Robina. David S Whyte is also their son. William, Patrick and Annie are David's children. Who Jean m Patrick William are ... who knows!! The initials have me confused hence the request for exact transcription because obviously all of the above could be complete rubbish ... Sorry, I'm not helping much am I!