Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lynne Coakley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 15 Apr 2003 17:42

Monica Thanks again, I checked out the IGI and found possible listings for two other ancestors. Sorry I didn't realise Lufbra was meant to be a joke - silly me, I thought it must be in another country!! I agree about having a bit of fun doing this, I too have a stressful job and it gives me some light relief. Re Vera's comment - I have found some very useful tips on this message board and I have also given some which I hope have helped. I thought that was what this is for, or am I mistaken? It has certainly helped me a lot in the past couple of weeks since I joined. However, I have noticed a few people seem to ask questions that often have obvious answers if they use there common! After all, we all sussed out how to build our trees ourselves. Thanks again anyway Monica and anyone else who has given me advice. Lynne