Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bruce Chanter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

hour8glass

hour8glass Report 13 Apr 2003 10:39

SUSAN LEACH You might not be too proud to ask, but is the site too proud to listen? I have raised the point previously on the Tips Board. Like you I found the "Your Relations" page a great help, especially as I was able to easily print it out and thereby, in a few pages, have a ready alphabetical reference to all my Names and Places/Years of Birth, without the need to effectively sign out of my current manoeuvre, more importantly breaking my train of thought, to go into the more fiddly "Your Names" page. The "Your Relations" page was a most useful tool which would still be very helpful, even when we will, hopefully, sometime in the future, be able to print out our trees in a manageable form. The "Your Names" page, is a very poor substitute, which can require a large degree of cutting and pasting, to produce a satisfactory print. I am also placing this message into the Guest Book, in case the 'Powers that be', look at one or other of these FEEDBACK sources - hopefully both!