Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Samantha Kirkwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 19 Mar 2003 20:44

HELPPP!! The more i do this the more complicated and confused i get...lol I need help. My grandfather stopped talking to his family/parents/sisters, long before i was born. He is now passed away, im trying to find info on the sisters. I know there d.o.b. thats all, no idea who they married if they had kids ect. But the more i search i come across things that don't add up. today i found a a document on my grandfathers father, but the wifes name i was told is totally different, but dates/ area seem to match up. I went to the census site 1901 but u have to pay. I now live in Canada and can't just drive over to the Uk (wishes) and i keep hitting brick walls!! Can anyone lend me a hand or 3.. sjk AT wightman DOT ca thanks so much for any and all info.... Last name is MEACHEM