General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Magic knickers...

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Newby Kim

Newby Kim Report 9 Jun 2008 20:27

*wonders how many hours Eldrick spends with lingerie catalogues when not dealing with amphibian problems or visiting local hostelry ? *
Kim

Marcelle

Marcelle Report 9 Jun 2008 20:38

They are great if you get a good make...Got a pair of cheaper ones and they nearly cut the blood supply off so had to take them off and go knickerless at work!

Jane

Jane Report 9 Jun 2008 20:41

I don't want those then Marcelle!!!!

Marcelle

Marcelle Report 9 Jun 2008 20:43

M&S are the best....
Mind you have given up on them except for special occassions and now on slimming world.
I will get rid of the baby belly!!

John

John Report 9 Jun 2008 21:20

My OH has 'magic knickers' - darned if I can remember what the 'magic words' were to make them disappear, and me 'wand' doesn't seem to work either.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Marcelle

Marcelle Report 9 Jun 2008 21:33

Try "pretty please" or abracadabra with your wand!! lol

John

John Report 9 Jun 2008 21:49

Marcelle - the last time I said "abracadabra", my OH said "Put your teeth in I can't understand a word you're saying' - by the time I found them, the magic had gone.................lol

LittleWhiteDove2022351

LittleWhiteDove2022351 Report 9 Jun 2008 22:25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi Hayley
Oh for gods sake, lets be honest and stop pretending.
I DO!!
there you are Hayls I'll own up. I got three pairs

BUT I have joined slimming world as well before I have to sleep in 'em!

PMSL
Tricia xxxx