General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

RE COMPLAINTS AGAIN !!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 15 Jun 2008 11:58

Thanks Teresa. I worked in the Financial Services industry for just over 20 years so it is a case of gamekeeper turned poacher.

Basically they have lost a share cerificate for some SAYE shares that had recently matured, and, whats worse, weren't even aware until I lodged a complaint that the shares hadn't appeared in my account.

I have made it clear I will be looking for some compensation due to share prices falling and am awaiting developments with interest.

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 14 Jun 2008 21:19

Peter, if it is a finanacial problem, take it to the FSA (Financial Services Association) because they clearly have not followed FSA procedures.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 14 Jun 2008 21:16

It wasn`t a major issue but was about the rudeness of the staff but shouldn`t all complaints be replied to within 21 working days?
Ros xxx

tinkers

tinkers Report 14 Jun 2008 19:27

hiya ive sent u a private message

good luck

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 14 Jun 2008 19:25

It is scandalous, isn't it, the way companies pay lip service to their so called customer service procedures.

I complained over a financial matter three weeks ago and got the usual blurb that they were looking into my problem, with great concern, and would get back within 5 working days. No such luck.

A fortnight later I asked for an update by the end of the day and got a phone call thanking me for bringing the problem to their attention.

I ask you..... Now 5 weeks on and we are no further forward.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 14 Jun 2008 19:02

I wrote to the Co-op re the way I was treated re refund at the beginning of May . Also written 3 times to Head Office and they said they would sort it out --as yet no answer. What a way to treat customers,
Ros xx