General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 15 Jun 2008 09:03

Claire hope she aint been making my kind of smoothies lol

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 09:03

Oh dear, there was a lot of mischief happening behind our backs yesterday lol

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 15 Jun 2008 09:00

Daughter had made a smoothie..........the smoothie machine leaked...............no matter how much I mop I'm still finding little stickie bits

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 15 Jun 2008 08:59

Yeh I can believe it my son seemed to have fun cooking himself lunch and had some friends round to play on the wii even though I thought he was going fishing lol

My kitchen is a bomb site I had to wash up to have a cuppa this morning lol

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:52

LOL - think Maddie had the same with her OH - he used 12 mugs whilst she was out - can you believe it? What are they like!

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 15 Jun 2008 08:47

lol its true my OH and son had a right field day with me away so have loads of swearing to do *sigh

think they used every piece of kitchen equipment we have lol

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:39

LOL Jax - you are funny!

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 15 Jun 2008 08:37

My legs are still a bit stiff from sitting on the train all that time but that will be remedied by running round swearing today lol

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waves to Jax~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning to you too

Hope you have recovered from your long journey yesterday.

You too have a good day.

Tina xx

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 15 Jun 2008 08:24

Morning all

Have a great day

I love longleat brings back so many lovely memories of days out when I was a child, my whole family used to hire a bus and go there.

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:16

Oh the house is lovely Maddie - if you like that sort of thing of course - I love walking around old houses and noseying. I would like to dress up in a crinolin (sp) dress and come wafting down the beautiful staircase these houses have rustling the skirts *sighs* lol

LOL put rusting skirts!

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:14

LOL Claire!

I was drinking tea for England last night - did not have my full quota of tea yesterday - after 6 mugs felt much much better lol

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 15 Jun 2008 08:13

LOL We are taking our good car not my run around so I dont think we will be doing the monkeys lol.

OH Will be fishing with his dad while I take his mum around the house.

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:12

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Maddie - not the
spider and mices home *shrieks* *holds up skirt*

Put your trousers on and put them inside yer wellies! LOL

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 15 Jun 2008 08:09

I've also made an effort, I've boiled the kettle & fed the cat!

Have a great time at Longleat. Do they still let you drive through the bit with all the wild animals? If so I hope the monkeys don't scratch the car

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 15 Jun 2008 08:09

Cant find me damn picnic blanket though, may have to venture in the the dum dum dum ...shed. EEk!

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:08

Got any spare tin hats?

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 15 Jun 2008 08:06

Hi Claire ~~~~~~~~~

Yep me too - I have been up since 5.30!!!!!!!!!!!

Have prepared dinner, made scones, washed and cleared up (something wrong with me - must be). lol

Tina x

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 15 Jun 2008 08:06

Lol Morning Claire. I've been up for ages getting all our picnic stuff together. Just not posting much this morning I was too busy looking for my tin hat.

It wasnt a nice place to be this morning, when I logged on so kept my head down.

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 15 Jun 2008 08:00

Morning both. Why am I awake so early this morning when I could have laid there all day?