General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lol jokey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 17 Jun 2008 00:51

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 17 Jun 2008 00:52

Murphy went to Mass one Sunday morning, and the priest almost fainted when he saw him, since Murphy had never been seen in church in all of his adult life.
After Mass, the priest approached Murphy and said, "Murphy, I am so glad you decided to come to Mass. What made you decide to do that after all these years?"
Murphy said, "I have to be honest with you Father; a while back, I misplaced me hat, and I really, really love that hat. I knew that McGlynn had a hat just like me hat, and I knew that McGlynn came to your church every Sunday. I also knew that McGlynn had to take off his hat during Mass, and figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after your sermon, and steal McGlynn's hat."
The priest replied, "Well, Murphy, I notice that you didn't steal McGlynn's hat. So, what changed your mind?"
Murphy said, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the Ten Commandments, I decided that I didn't want to steal McGlynn's hat."
The priest gave Murphy a big smile and said, "So, I'm assuming that after I talked about Thou Shalt Not Steal, you decided you would rather do without your hat than to burn in hell, right?"
Murphy shook his head negatively and said, "No, Father; after you talked about Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, I remembered where I left me own hat."

NOG

NOG Report 17 Jun 2008 01:26

pmsl thanks our rosie was just what i needed xx