General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

kids

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

theoldies

theoldies Report 17 Jun 2008 10:53

my friends son is eight, he was at the supermarket with his mum the other day when a little toddler run in front of her shopping trolley, He turned round to his mum and from out of the blue said KIDS HAVE GOT NO MANNERS NOW DAYS HAVE THEY MUM.

Amanda2003

Amanda2003 Report 17 Jun 2008 11:00

lol............they come out wth the funniest things don't they.

The other day my Grand daughter ( who is 3 1/2 ) was showing me something , I wasn't paying much attention as I was busy gardening so just replied " thats good "...........she turned and said " Jolly good Nanny,jolly good ! ", yes I normally do used the "jolly"expression and she obviously thought I should have used it on that occassion..........lol