General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

abit shaken

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 17 Jun 2008 15:20

just went to walk the dog been having dizzy spells lately just had one and fell but im ok just shaken,have to sit for while didnt hurt myself as there were trees just as well as theres lots of cars coming thru the villiage
Dutchx

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 17 Jun 2008 15:27

It's probably safer not to go out on your own for a while Joyce.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 17 Jun 2008 15:27

crikey
sit down take it easy have cuppa tea

~~~Foxylady (with silverhair)~~~

~~~Foxylady (with silverhair)~~~ Report 17 Jun 2008 15:29

How's you blood pressure?That might have something to do with dizzy spells, get yourself checked out to be on the safe side.

Hope you get sorted out soon

Sue

dutch

dutch Report 17 Jun 2008 15:31

its something to do with tablets im taking as docter has checked my suger level as im diabetic but it was ok just going for lie down now got headache

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 17 Jun 2008 15:31

Oh Dutch please take care. Have you seen the doctor again with regards to the dizzy spells. Think you should make another appointment.
Hope you are ok now
Love Mary xx

Deanna

Deanna Report 17 Jun 2008 16:11

Joyce, I know you never listen to me..... BUT, go and tell the doctor.
AND, don't go out far from the house without Jan...... DID YOU HEAR ME??

Go rest and have a cuppa... XX

Deanna X

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 18 Jun 2008 03:11

I think that doctor needs to do more tests and get you checked out more thoroughly, Joyce. Do be careful, and make sure you take all the right tablets at the correct time. Oh and rest,
take care
Lizxx