General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Blooming football !!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 17 Jun 2008 19:57

spoiling

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 17 Jun 2008 19:57

my Tuesday evening - no Holby :-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 17 Jun 2008 20:04

I have resorted to just reading th TV book about what's happening and have managed to keep up with the plot not the same though. Thought footie used to end at the end of May don't remember having all this extra before, and then it would start again in August I think. Can only think programmers of general programmes can't think of anything new that would be good enough, wouldn't mind but all the other programmes we can get,( can't get a signal for freeview and trees block sky view)are all repeats, enough to drive one to drink.......suppose I should get a life!!

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 17 Jun 2008 20:21

Stop swearing Joan!

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 17 Jun 2008 20:24

Wouldn't mind but no teams from the UK are in any of the games & its going on for weeks.

PS Joan

If you are that desperate you can do some of mine :-)

Blue Moon

Blue Moon Report 17 Jun 2008 20:25

Just in case your wondering its half time,
France 0 - 1 Italy
Holland 0-0 Romania .........lol

Kathy near the

Kathy near the Report 17 Jun 2008 20:43

Did you notice that next Saturday night it is on BOTH channels at the same time !!!!
Almost enough to drive you to do H W will have to dust the cob webs off the hoover

fed up
Kathy :-(

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 17 Jun 2008 20:44

We don't watch football or soaps................thank heavens for Sky :))

pablo1513

pablo1513 Report 17 Jun 2008 23:33

Whats next Bloody Wimbledon.
Andy Murray knocked out in 1st round (already making excuses--apparently he spubbed his thimb during stella tournament)
Cliff Richard singing in the rain

at least you generally know when the footie is going to finish but the tennis OMG it will be on 24/7 for the next 2/3 weeks

quick pass the cyanide

Paul

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 18 Jun 2008 07:24

Now don't start me on this weekend - no Casualty at all!!!!!!
Holby was moved a day but to be cancelled !!!!!!

pablo1513

pablo1513 Report 18 Jun 2008 10:15

Oh yes when the footie, and tennis is finished what have we to lookforward to yes its the bleeding olympics where britain will expect lots of medals (preferably gold) and wonder why we get none.

Professional athletes bah get a bleeding job and stop whinging when you loose because of lack of training facilities. the government "That is we the honest hardworking taxpaying" people of this country are paying for you to go and "Train in Warm weather and in the right conditions"

Oh yes then its back to good old footie Roll on August 9th

Paul

Eldrick

Eldrick Report 18 Jun 2008 10:21

Personally, I prefer August 12th - the glorious one.

:-)

pablo1513

pablo1513 Report 18 Jun 2008 10:23

yes eldrick grouse shooting time