General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Isn`t it funny when you meet up --

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 18 Jun 2008 20:25

with people you haven`t seen for years. I came into work today and a rep`s card was on my desk --a girl I was at school with (well she`s a year younger !), went to Youth Fellowship with and I worked with her as a nurse and knew she was a rep. She had been into the surgery yesterday -I was at the other one __and asked who the nurses were.She told the receptionist that she knew me. I`ve texted her and hope to see her soon.
Ros

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 18 Jun 2008 20:30

I recognise faces of people from school but can never remember their names, I can talk to them for 30 mins+ without them cottoning on.....lol