General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What would you do?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 19 Jun 2008 13:22

As some of you are aware my router packed up for the 2nd time last week and I eventually recieved my 'new' router today..... Wonderful, brilliant, I am not spending a fortune in an internet cafe paying for the internet and drinking too much coffee!! LOL

However when the router arrived today is is actually 2nd hand... I am not impressed. The first one we had lasted 10 months, the 2nd 7 months, both of which I believe were brand new. This one is definatley 2nd hand. The top is all scratched and the leads are, well certainly not white they are mucky. When I rang on Saturday they gave me all sorts of reasons for why I had no internet so I had to borrow a router to prove that was the cause of the problem, they then told me they wouldnt replace it as I ha bee with them for 18 months, Well, yes but the router was under a year old.

I am so glad to be back online but a a little annoyed that they didnt send me a new router.....And dont even get me started on how appalling their customer service was on Monday!!

What would you do?

love Theresa

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 19 Jun 2008 13:24

Threaten to go to another isp ..

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 19 Jun 2008 13:25

MMM have thought of that Blue eyes but no-one else will give me free phone calls to the UK!!!

Julie

Julie Report 19 Jun 2008 13:27

Hi Theresa

I would do the same as what Blue Eyes has said..i did with Orange..and who every sent the Computor i would pack the whole lot up and take it back