General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i seem to be getting allergic the older i get

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 24 Jun 2008 22:07

i keep getting allergic type reaction on my skin
itches like crazy

seems more people affect everywhere lately

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Jun 2008 22:31

the older you get the more things happen!!!! I'm always itching - think I've started drying out!!

Onwe

Onwe Report 24 Jun 2008 22:32

Here here its not just me. I also have an alergy to people having a go, I will snap back straight away.

*Helen S

*Helen S Report 24 Jun 2008 22:32

I've developed hay fever symptoms in the last few years and I was never bothered by it before.

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 24 Jun 2008 22:34

ann lol i can agree to that

think i go put kettle on cos i drying out too

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 24 Jun 2008 22:39

sensitive skin

try the simple range at your supermarkets

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 24 Jun 2008 23:01

i flippin ought to cos i am simple joy

we sell simple stuff in our shop at work

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 24 Jun 2008 23:03

JULIE

WE ALL SIMPLE SOULS lol xx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Jun 2008 23:42

Hubby and i over the last few years seem to have developed hay fever, we both feel like we are getting a cold and get big sneezing fits but the cold just doesn't come out. Both our families tho have asthma/bronchial/ eczema/problems.
Our daughter developed hay fever in the 1980,s when she lived in Germany. The farmers used to put a concoction of human and animal excrement on their fields for compost!! the smell was horrendous and daughter developed her allergy from then.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Jun 2008 23:50

OH has to use the SIMPLE range of soaps etc otherwise he gets a severe skin reaction. i can only use Ariel washing tabs and Lenor condtioner.anything else causes a big skin problem for him

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Jun 2008 08:32

I had a few years of allergies,big-time hay-fever (oil-seed rape) and potatoes were the worst.Then they all seemed to tail off.I can only conclude that it was one of the many joys of the menopause.

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 25 Jun 2008 08:38

and me julie thought it was the fm but obviously not, eye shadow i have to be very careful otherwise i look like ting tong from tooting lol