General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

B****Y AOL

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McB

McB Report 28 Jun 2008 22:14

Been cut off umpteen times tonight, took over an hour this last time to get back on, for how long who knows?

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 28 Jun 2008 22:18

You too ?

Only thrown me out once, ...so far,and not for long, but I was trying to thank helpers on my thread on Records.

Gwyn

Jac

Jac Report 28 Jun 2008 22:18

Any consolation BT is the same! (well, mine is anyway)

Jac

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Jun 2008 01:14

me also.........had about an hour of couldnt find the server!

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 29 Jun 2008 01:26

My ISP shut me down last Thursday.

Turned out that was because my credit card company had shut me down ...

The world's worst bill payer me, I'm afraid.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 29 Jun 2008 01:30

I had that happening a lot with aol before I went away, and it would take an hour or more to get back on, but touch wood, have been ok so far since I came back from the coast nearly three weeks ago.
So infuriating!
Kathryn, I do all my bills by direct debit otherwise I would get in a muddle too, but can't bear the thought of getting utilities cut off or large charges made cos I haven't made the correct payment.
Lizx

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 29 Jun 2008 01:52

Well I did my ISP monthly payment by direct debit ... from the credit card. ;)

My bank is not happy with me right now, but I did an end run around them and got it paid up!