General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i no its been asked & asked again but ..........

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Merlin

Merlin Report 30 Jun 2008 14:46

Oh! you want me to "Tickle " you then? "Where?"**M**.:o)>.pmsl.

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 30 Jun 2008 15:58

~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 every1

hello everyone
caz hun did u put a return adress on the back babes i no most who have sent it did babes so it cld be returned if lost in the post (except me as he was kidnapped of me lol)

im sure he wil turn up i no the person she was sendign him to really wanted him to visit and i no they defo would have let us no and sent him on

dont really wana ask them as if hes just lost mid flight it will spoil the surprise lol

im sure he will turn up soon i hope

xxxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Jun 2008 16:36

Depends how long ago caz sent him stray. If it is a matter of weeks and he has not received him I doubt he'll turn up. However, if the postage is deemed insufficient at the receiving end and the PO left a collect card with postage to pay, maybe the person is not intending to collect the package. In that case the holding office will keep it 2/3 weeks then return it to the address of the sender (if Caz put it on)!

Maybe the person he was sent to didn't recognise Caz's name and refused the parcel.

Ann
Glos

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 30 Jun 2008 16:39

Please do not worry about Dickie. If the worst comes to the worst (and I suspect it has) then you are very welcome to my Deirdre the Demented Duck. She is flapping about in the birdcage as I type...and is desperate to be free....BC XXX

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 30 Jun 2008 16:45

aw will be awful if he dnt turn up i think everyone who has had a visit had put lots of time making n adding things
will have to wait a few more weeks hun n hope he turns up

is there a place were all the missing mail goes ??

BC "tuts" ya cant send "Real" birds thro the post u norty ;lady