General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i havent seen this added but just want to say for

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 1 Jul 2008 22:02

as it upset me so much this morning how sad i feel for the kinsella family on the sadness they are suffereing over their lad BEN

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 1 Jul 2008 22:04

Same here Julie

My heart bleeds for all those youths killed in recent months at the end of a knife or gun.

I fear for my kids in years to come, I really do :o((

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 1 Jul 2008 22:09

im beside myself everytime my lad goes out anywhere,
and to listen to linda robson say her louis craddled ben made me cry , its so so sad, i cant listen to it no more

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 1 Jul 2008 22:16

So very sad, my heart goes out to the family & friends.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Jul 2008 01:44

I felt very sad and sickened that yet another youngster has lost their life through this awful violence that is escalating in our towns and cities.
I just can't see how we can stop it tho, the ones who carry the weapons aren't usually the kind who will listen to anyone, just want to do their own thing.
Rest in Peace, Ben, my thoughts are with your family and friends.
Lizx