General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ooooops i think my poor hubby just fainted.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Jul 2008 17:14

.................................................................................................

cause i just phoned him and told him i've cleaned the oven.....lol

we've been married almost 16 years and i've never cleaned the oven......although i hasten to add that the oven had been cleaned and not left dirty for 16 yrs....lol.......was thinking about doing the ironing but the shock of the two might cause a heart attack!!

Karen x

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 3 Jul 2008 17:23

Shame on you, referring to H*******K on here! lol

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Jul 2008 17:27

oooops *slaps self on wrists*

Julia

Julia Report 3 Jul 2008 17:28

Karen - a couple of years ago, I had my oven professionally cleaned. It was my treat to myself after all the cooking I had done over the years for a large family. Worth every penny. Mmm, this new cooker could do with a treat!!!
Julia in Derbyshire

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Jul 2008 17:30

Julia someone told me about that before....i've only had this oven for 2months so i thought i'd do it but i think next time i may treat my oven to a professional clean......plus all me nail varnish has chipped!!

Karen x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Jul 2008 18:03

DiL had theirs professionally cleaned and said it was well worth it.

Ann
Glos

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 3 Jul 2008 18:11

Is he well insured for that kind of shock? LOL

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Jul 2008 18:19

Karen,

That is a silly habit to start, it maybe expected again, think of your poor hands,,,,,,!!,bad girl,:}}}

Julia

Julia Report 3 Jul 2008 18:23

It was well worth it. Done by a man, and he had to get on his knees. But cost was only about £70-80, so well worth the treat
Must go now - lamb chops in oven for tea.
julia in Derbyshire

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 3 Jul 2008 18:36

Make sure he gets the bill for the manicure so he's discouraged from expecting it to happen again :-)

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 3 Jul 2008 19:18

Kay after all these years he knows better than to expect it again......once in a lifetime......lol

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 3 Jul 2008 19:42

iv had my oven 4 years and i dont think i have ever cleaned it

poor dog gets that job lol

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Jul 2008 19:45

by a steam cleaner,,,brill things .bit of mess to wipe up but no scrubbing,,no fumes,

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 3 Jul 2008 19:56

very messy kay lol thats what dog uses i prefer him to use fairy power spray tis brilliant

xxx