General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dog Sitting from Friday

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Jul 2008 17:10

Elaine, you take care, don't envy you having four soggy pooches to sort out as well as yourself.
Lizxx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 5 Jul 2008 16:15

Just on my way back to daughters. We me and four dogs got soaked twice today already, we are having thunder storms but i have to come home to feed my birds. I shall not only have lost weight but I will have shrunk thro' getting wet. Elaine.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 4 Jul 2008 00:16

Hi Elaine, sounds as tho you are going to need a holiday after the dog sitting and the holiday in the caravan lol Have fun and take care.
Lizxx

sealyham

sealyham Report 3 Jul 2008 22:32

can l come with you ? sounds like fun
the holiday l mean

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 3 Jul 2008 22:25

Good Luck Elaine!!

Caz xxx

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 3 Jul 2008 21:18

I will not be on the boards from tomorrow as I am dog, cat, gerbil, budgie and fish sitting for a week for my daughter. I shall be worn out walking back and forth with four dogs, my 2 and hers. I am sleeping at hers as Mr Sox the cat they rescued is distraught if left for long. Don't worry I will get my own back on the 19th as I am taking my dogs to the seaside and my daughter will be looking after my rescue birds. However, she is sending with me her 3 teenage boys, plus the eldests ones girl friend, possibly to make sure I do not get up to any mischief alone in an 8 berth caravan. Chance would be a fine thing. Elaine.