General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

21days and counting

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Jul 2008 03:42

Me too Joyce, my son's 26th birthday next week 10th, and two weeks and a day later I am a year older too.
Glad you are having a party, wish I could get there lol
Lizx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 4 Jul 2008 13:52

i will be celebrating with you in spirit Dutch,our 16th anniversary on the 25th,

hope you have a great party,
Karen x

TheLeithLassie

TheLeithLassie Report 4 Jul 2008 13:50

Don't worry Dutch. We will be there with you in spirit.

Vic xx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 4 Jul 2008 07:20

Enjoy planning your party Joyce.
It can be extra special to make up for last year !

Gwyn

dutch

dutch Report 4 Jul 2008 07:19

on the 25 its my birthday and 26 our 9th wedding anniversary,having party did,nt have one last year as house was getting done,shame i live so far away from my friends on here would have invited you all
GoodMorning to you all have anice weekend
Dutchxx