General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Any walkers/joggers out there?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 4 Jul 2008 07:35

Do you listen to your MP3 as you go?

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 4 Jul 2008 07:35

Are there any good compilation CD's out there which encourage you to walk/jog faster?

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 4 Jul 2008 08:40

I don't listen to anything whilst walking, I like to be aware of who and what is happening around me.
I do listen to music at the gym I keep wanting to sing and dance, now wouldn't that be fun lol xx

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 4 Jul 2008 09:19

Thanks Blue eyes

I have just ordered a new MP3 & thought if I listened to music as I walked it might encourage me to walk faster :-)

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 4 Jul 2008 13:47

no suggestions?

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 4 Jul 2008 14:34

When I did the Moonwalk my son put loads of upbeat songs on the MP3 for me but also dropped in a few surprises, These boots are made for Walking, I would walk 500 miles, You'll Never Walk Alone, are a few I can remember, they made me smile as I went round. Really you just want something with a good beat that you enjoy listening to.

Carolyn

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 4 Jul 2008 14:38

I've only just worked out what an MP3 player is...........I walk a lot, but listen to the birds etc while doing so.