General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Are you " Typical " of your birth sign

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JustJean

JustJean Report 5 Jul 2008 06:42

Hi, I have a youthful mind ,body very old,lol,as I have got older, I like being alone,and as for the other traits I have to say yes thats me,funnyily my dau, who is Pisces is just the same ,but much cleverer.....

Jean x

Teddys Girl

Teddys Girl Report 5 Jul 2008 11:23

I am Taurus, and just like a Bull,

You see a Bull quietly grazing in a field, and unless he is goaded by someone, quite content, but if annoyed - run for your life.

Me - I like to lead a quiet peaceful life, no bother, just bobbing along. Until someone really annoys me, and then Whohoo.

Roxanne

Roxanne Report 5 Jul 2008 11:28

Yes,I am:-)
Im Cancerian too.

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 5 Jul 2008 11:29

I am Aries, just, I was born 3 am on the 21 March, I've been told that makes me on the cusp of Pisces,

SO does that mean I have a bit of both??