General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone want to come to my bbq

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ann

ann Report 6 Jul 2008 21:48

We had kitchen bbq.lol Annie

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 6 Jul 2008 21:45

Well bbq over now - OH cooked under the cover at the side of the house. Lovely food , weather brightened up for about 10 minutes. Kept the smokers in with all the rain!!!

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 6 Jul 2008 18:23

Deleted because I posted it twice....

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 6 Jul 2008 18:21

That's a shame Penny, we have the same weather and I can confirm it is not at all good barbecue weather.........hope its food you can cook indoors......and it all goes well for you......

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 6 Jul 2008 17:40

I COME

BURNT CHICKEN YESTERDAY
PORK CHOPS TODAY
#

SOGGY BURGER

A DODDLE

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jul 2008 17:25

Many is the time my OH and our friend have barbecued under golf umbrellas. however, they would not do that in a thunderstorm, too dangerous. We are going to one next saturday.

Ann
Glos

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 6 Jul 2008 16:38

havent ya got a garage many a tyms we have put the lads in the garage with the door open as its rainging lmao

or grill everything lol

Teddys Girl

Teddys Girl Report 6 Jul 2008 16:35

Know the feeling, most BBQ's we have been to have been in the rain, or cold. All huddled up under a plastic sheet.

We generally eat in our conservatory, but today had lunch in our dining room, was so cold and miserable.

Mo

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 6 Jul 2008 16:05

Guests are arriving any minute - I think they are sitting in their cars round the corner waiting for the thunder storm to stop !!!!!

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 6 Jul 2008 16:02

LOL.................hope it went well!! :)))))))))))))))))

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 6 Jul 2008 15:58

the pouring rain & with thunder & lightening !!!!

Who's stupid idea was it to have a bbq in July !!!!????

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 6 Jul 2008 15:57

in