General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

When will I learn..............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 6 Jul 2008 21:54

as long as he is still ok with ya hun thats the main thing babes

xxxx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Jul 2008 21:54

i always used to as my son david if i looked ok when get ting ready to go out, i got the truth lol tart springs to mind

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 6 Jul 2008 21:51

He asked a related question and got both barrels (politely of course) which he wasn't expecting!! ;o)

But hey he's still my pal!!

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 6 Jul 2008 19:40

Pink....had he asked you first or was the information volunteered? lol

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 6 Jul 2008 19:33

My sister says she cant walk far and my answer is 'if you got off that settee and took a walk up the street every day you might remember how to do it. '
She expects everyone to wait on her. Jean

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 6 Jul 2008 19:25

Pink, hun, your honesty is always refreshing,

Caz xxx

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 6 Jul 2008 19:22

pmsl my mates always ask me if they look ok for nights out and stuff coz they no ill tell em if they look silly lmao

xxxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 6 Jul 2008 19:20

.............................................................................................

that not everyone appreciates my honesty?

Oooops told a friend what I really think of his lifestyle....... but at least he now knows I don't lie!! ;o)

And yes he laughed eventually!!