General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Glamorgan Family History Fair

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 8 Jul 2008 11:50

Not too bad on the whole... having a rest day today.... been really busy cos all my hurty bits have been behaving fairly well... so I have to pace myself, lol.... sound like a real whingebucket, don't I!!

Hopefully will see you on Saturday.

Love

Daff xxxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 8 Jul 2008 11:00

Hello Bobtail...... how are you??

Ron... I phoned them and they said nowt had been handed in... I didn't phone the organisers, mind, just the County Hall on the Monday or Tuesday... which is when I realised I had lost it, I think!

I'll contact you now...... thanks for that!

Love

Daff.... who is very excited cos her charts haven't gone missing and so I can spend more money on sommat else, lol! xxxxx

Ron

Ron Report 8 Jul 2008 10:53

Hiya Daff.

The tube with the charts in was found and handed in to the fair organiser.

Contact me for details.

Ron
www.genealogyprinters.com

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Jul 2008 10:17

thanks for that info Ron!!

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 8 Jul 2008 10:06

I might see you there, Ron... that lovely roll of stuff I bought from you I lost in the carpark in Cwmbran, so I need to buy it all again, lol!!

Love

Daff xxxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Jul 2008 09:37

Typical, and I am in Milton Keynes!

Ron

Ron Report 8 Jul 2008 09:35

This Saturday, 12th July the Glamorgan Family History Fair takes place at The Waterfront Museum, Swansea.

Full details here

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wlsglfhs/info9.htm

Ron
www.genealogyprinters.com