General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Bob...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 10 Jul 2008 20:06

Bob,206719,at W 0°16'53.25'',N 52°35' 59''

Is that Bob who used to live in S.E. London and now lives down under?

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 10 Jul 2008 21:57

bump

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 10 Jul 2008 22:16

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 10 Jul 2008 23:20

Hi Bob,

You are not the Bob I was thinking of! However, the Bob I was thinking of used to live in SE4, Brockley, which is where I am originally from but no longer live there. My father has run off with my GPS so cannot give you my bearings!

Thanks for responding anyway - and nice to meet you!

ATM

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 11 Jul 2008 08:26

Nice to meet you too...!

Small world. I used to have a boyfriend who lived along the road from Nunhead Station during the early 1980's and used to walk from there to Crofton Park which is where I lived.

I never went to the cemetary myself!

We too have moved away from London. I see you are in Cambridgeshire - we are in Norfolk now!

ATM

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥

♥Apprentice♥Tree♥Maker♥ Report 11 Jul 2008 20:23

Yes Bob, I am inclined to agree. We moved here at the beginning of 2003 and my parents followed us by the middle of the same year. I would like to see my 3 brothers and their families follow suit but that might be something I will have to wait a while for.

I don't miss the old place, just some of the people.

Regards,

ATM